BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger
A 2D one-on-one fighting game by ARC System Works (the makers of Guilty Gear.) Produced by Guilty Gear producer Toshimichi Mori, the game features an all-original cast (including many weapon fighters) and uses a four-button control scheme (weak, medium and strong attacks plus an EX button which makes your character perform unique special attacks.) The fighting system is based around players being able to continue combos when opponents are in a down state. On the defensive side, you’ll have a number of ways of getting back up when downed, so you don’t get pummeled by combo attacks.
- Console-Exclusive Content — Brand new music, animations, backgrounds, and a fully fleshed-out story mode have been made exclusively for the console release
- Online Battle — Train your skills online through ranked and player battles. Create online lobbies where up to six players can battle each other or spectate from the sidelines to gauge their opponents
- A Plethora of Defensive and Offensive Options at Your Disposal — Take advantage of Barriers, Counter Assaults, Rapid Cancels, Barrier Bursts, Ukemi Tactics, Distortion Drives, and console-exclusive Astral Heat for all characters
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger GamePlay
Release Name: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger-RELOADED
Publisher: Aksys Games
Developer: ARC System Works
Release Date: July 30, 2009
Size: 5 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING