Call of Duty
Call of Duty puts players in the shoes of a foot soldier in the American, British, and Russian armies during the Second World War. These soldiers aren’t the one-man armies of other games; these soldiers are just another cog in the war machine.
Amazing sound and chaotic combat are the rule as you and your computer controlled squads attack and defend towns, infiltrate German naval ships, race headlong through the German front lines, and drive tanks from D-Day to the capture of Berlin. Add a healthy portion of multiplayer gaming with 5 modes of play and the nifty new Killcam and you’ve got yourself a tight package that will keep you glued to your seat.
- Call of Duty delivers the gritty realism and cinematic intensity of
World War II’s epic battlefield moments like never before – through the
eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries
who together helped shape the course of modern history.
- Play through the chaos of battle as part of a well-trained squad, that lays
down covering fire and pulls its wounded to safety. In addition to
authentic squad movements and tactics, each soldier’s distinct personality
and training comes out on the battlefield.
- No one soldier or nation single-handedly won the war. For the first time,
Call of Duty captures the war from multiple perspectives, through the eyes
of American, British and Russian soldiers. Battle through 24 missions
spanning 4 interconnected historical campaigns. Take on mission objectives
ranging from sabotage and all-out assault to stealth, vehicle combat
and rescue. Authentic weapons, locations, vehicles and sounds of war all
contribute to the realism, immersing you in the most intense
World War II experience yet.
Call of Duty GamePlay
Release Name: Call of Duty-DEViANCE
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Developer: Infinity Ward
Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
Size: 1.4 GB
Note: DEViANCE release, crack inside.
Pentium III 600 MHz or Athlon 600 MHz with Winndows 98/ME
Pentium III 700 MHz or Athlon 700 MHz with Windows 2000/XP
128 MB of RAM
DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware
DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card
1.4 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING