Dead State is a compelling, high-tension survival RPG set in central Texas at the collapse of civilization and the dawn of the undead apocalypse.
As society is beginning to fall apart, the player must organize a group of survivors together, fortify a shelter, scout for food and supplies, negotiate with or defend against other factions, and maintain order inside the shelter as humanity teeters on the brink of extinction. Dead State is a full-fledged RPG featuring base building and management, turn-based tactical combat, and reactive story and dialogue with an emphasis on survival at any cost.
Attract new allies, scavenge food and supplies, and protect your shelter at any cost. Do you have what it takes to lead a desperate group through a crisis? This is your chance to find out.
- Turn-based, isometric 3rd person perspective using Iron Tower Studio‘s Age of Decadence engine (Torque 3D).
- Developed cooperatively with Iron Tower Studio and other talented independent developers.
- Set during the breakdown of society as emergence of zombies causes widespread panic and disorder.
- Slow, shambling zombies. Spreads like a virus/bite transmission.
- Serious examination of a national crisis or natural disaster. Humans and a lack of order are a bigger threat than the undead. Think Hurricane Katrina, Children of Men, Dawn of the Dead – NOT Resident Evil, Return of the Living Dead, zombie shooter-type games.
- Game is about survival. Scavenging resources, exploring the area, dealing with other survivors, and managing a “shelter” of sorts are the main focus of the game.
- Game is open-ended. There are characters and events that could happen, but the story depends on where you go, what you do, and who you meet.
Dead State GamePlay
Release Name: Dead State-CODEX
Genre: Indie, RPG, Strategy
Publisher: DoubleBear Productions
Developer: DoubleBear Productions
Release Date: 4 Dec, 2014
Size: 1 GB
Note: CODEX release, crack inside.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
Processor: 1.7 GHz Processor or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8500 GT / ATI Radeon HD 7290 (512 Mb) or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1500 MB available space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING