Deus Ex: Human Revolution
To save his life, the fundamental choice of whether or not to become augmented with cybernetics has been removed from Adam Jensen’s life. Driven by the conviction of never having a choice taken from him again and using his newfound power, his need for answers will unravel the truth behind a conspiracy rooted in the foundation of the world around him as it incites a new revolution.
The Directors Cut packs more gameplay in with two bonus DLC packs (Tong’s Resuce and Missing Link) included, redesigned boss fights for more challenge and strategy, and commentary and gameplay guidance integrated into the game.
- A divided near-future: discover a time of great technological advancement, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy. Mechanical augmentations of the human body have divided society between those who can afford them, and those who can’t. Opposing forces conspire from the shadow to control the destiny of mankind: a human revolution is coming.
- A perfect mix of action and role-play: the game uniquely combines action-packed close-quarters takedowns with intense shooting, offering a vast array of character augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal. Unlock new abilities and increase your stealth, social, hacking or combat skills: the game rewards all styles of play and approaches. Determine how you want your character to evolve, based on how you want to play the game.
- Choices and consequences: shoot your way through the enemies, sneak up behind them without being traced, hack systems to retrieve crucial information, or use your social skills to extract information from key characters – there are always choices, multiple approaches, multiple paths and multiple tools at your disposal. Choose your playing style and face the consequences of your actions: you decide how the story unfolds in his enhanced storyline featuring the full integration of “The Missing Link” and “Tongs Mission”. Find more ways to defeat the new and improved Boss Fights, use the Newgame+ feature to replay the story with your previously acquired augmentations. Learn more about the game with the developers commentaries in ENGLISH ONLY and the original “Making of”video.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution GamePlay
Release Name: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director’s Cut-ElAmigos
Genre: Action, RPG, First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Square Enix
Developer: Eidos Studios – Montreal
Release Date: October 22, 2013
Size: 9.6 GB
ElAmigos release, game is already cracked after installation (crack by CPY). Updated till 19.11.2013 (Update 1).
OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
Processor: 2 GHz dual core
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8000 series or ATI Radeon HD 2000 series or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 17 GB available space
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound device
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING