Lost Planet 2
A decade has passed since the events of Lost Planet, and the face of E.D.N. III has changed dramatically. Terraforming efforts have been successful and the ice has begun to melt, giving way to lush tropical jungles and harsh unforgiving deserts. Players will enter this new environment and follow the exploits of their own customized snow pirate on their quest to seize control of the changing planet.
Players control their heroes across 6 interconnected episodes, creating a truly unique interactive experience that changes depending upon the actions of the players involved. With this concept, players will have the opportunity to engage in the story in a much more dynamic way as plot threads evolve from different players’ perspectives. Beyond the deep single player mode, Lost Planet 2 is loaded with extensive multiplayer modes. The intense and action packed campaign mode comes with the ability to form teams of up to 4 players online to clear mission objectives with friends.
- 4-player co-op action — Team up to battle the giant Akrid in explosive 4 player co-operative play or 2 player split screen. Teamwork is the player’s key to victory as the team is dependent on each other to succeed and survive.
- Single-player game evolves based on players decisions and actions
- Deep level of character customization — Players will have hundreds of different ways to customize their look to truly help them define their character on the battlefield both on- and offline. Certain weapons can also be customized to suit individual player style.
- Beautiful massive environments — Capcom’s advanced graphics engine, MT Framework 2.0, will bring the game to life with the next step in 3D fidelity and performance.
- Massive scale of enemies — Players skill on the battlefield and work as a team will be tested like never before against the giant Akrid. Players will utilize teamwork tactics, new weapons and a variety of vital suits (VS) to fight these larger-than-life bosses.
- Rewards System — Players will receive rewards for assisting teammates and contributing to the team’s success
- Multiplayer modes and online ranking system
- Exciting new VS features — Based on fan feedback, the team has implemented an unbelievable variety of Vital Suits and new ways to combat VSs. The new VS system will have a powerful impact on the way the player takes to the war zone in Lost Planet 2
Lost Planet 2 GamePlay
Release Name: Lost Planet 2-z10yded
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
Release Date: May 11, 2010
Size: 4.4 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING