Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v220.127.116.112
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v18.104.22.1682 is the latest version of The Anti-Malware Formerly Known As Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware (MBAM) 2.0 ships with a completely redesigned user interface to make the product easier to use, more informative and provide quicker access to key functionality. MBAM 2.0 also built in and improved our Anti-Rootkit and Chameleon self-protection technologies. Most importantly, MBAM 2.0’s detection and removal engine are significantly improved under the hood. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v22.214.171.1242’s industry-leading scanner detects and removes malware like worms, Trojans, rootkits, rogues, spyware, and more. All you have to do is launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v126.96.36.1992 and run a scan. It’s that simple. It provides better protection and its instant real-time scanner that automatically prevents malware and websites from infecting your PC. Either way you’re crushing malware and foiling hackers.
• Anti-Malware/Anti-Spyware: Detects and eliminates malware your antivirus will miss.
• Malicious Website Blocking: Prevents access to and from known malicious webpages.
• Real-time protection: Detects malware automatically in real-time, before it can infect.
• Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit: Removes rootkits and repairs the files they damage.
• Hyper Scan Mode: Scans faster by only looking for active threats.
• Scan/Database Update Scheduler: Enables you to schedule automatic scans and database updates.
• Malwarebytes Chameleon Driver: Prevents malware from terminating Malwarebytes or modifying its processes.
• Advanced Malware Removal: Employs industry-leading technology to completely remove malware code.
Supported operating systems:
• Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows 8 (32 bit or 64 bit)
• Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Later
• Internet Explorer 6 or newer
Supported languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugual), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
What’s NEW in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0.2 (May 20, 2014 )
• Changed some of the terminology used in scan results and scan logs to make them clearer
• Enabling or disabling self-protection should now be more responsive under most circumstances
• Each language name is now listed in its native tongue rather than being translated to make switching languages easier
• Blank window is no longer observed flashing on screen during startup and shut down of system when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in the tray on Windows Vista and newer operating systems
• Several crashes and BSOD issues fixed with rootkit scanning
• Scan speed improved with rootkit scanning enabled under some circumstances
• Rootkit scans should no longer hang indefinitely under certain conditions
• Compatibility issues with certain VPN client software fixed
• Protection no longer fails to start after upgrade under some circumstances when self-protection is active prior to upgrading
• Entire General Settings tab now responds to clicks correctly
• Several issues with Access Policy restrictions not restricting access as they should
• Editing the Access Policy password no longer results in restricted areas of the software being inaccessible when the correct password is entered
• Access Policy feature now functions when Bitdefender Total Security is installed
• Manual scan of individual files and folders using context menu scan feature in Explorer no longer results in the scan failing to run under certain circumstances
• Green checkmark status is no longer indicated when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is unable to reach update servers when attempting to update
• Text is no longer cutoff in the UI on Windows XP or when the ‘Classic’ theme is used on Windows 7
• Scan time is now reflected accurately at the end of a scan
• Quarantined objects remain listed correctly in Limited User Accounts when restoration of an object fails due to lack of permissions
• Some words in UI which were not translated into non-English languages now are when those languages are selected
• Driver left behind during uninstallation of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is now removed as it should be when the product is uninstalled
Release Name: Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium v188.8.131.522
Size: 20 MB
1. Unrar the archive.
2. Use the provided file to make it fully functional
2. For further instructions and to avoid installation mistakes, strictly read the read me file.
3. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING