Orcs Must Die 2
Orcs Must Die! 2 thrusts players and their friends back into battle against a terrifying mob of orcs and other monsters. With a redesigned spellbook, players will have a broader range of options to build a deadly arsenal of defenses. Investing hard-earned skulls in an enormous new upgrade system will allow players to cater to their favorite methods of burning, grinding, tossing, or dismembering orcs.
Orcs Must Die! 2 begins days after the ending of the original game. With the rifts closed and the magical Order dead, the War Mage finds himself suddenly thrust into a new battle against the mindless orc mob. He has a powerful, if questionable, new companion in the Sorceress, an ex-War Mage responsible for the destruction of the Order.
- New Campaign– Orcs Must Die! 2 features a full campaign that you can play in single-player or with a friend in co-op. Choose to play the campaign as the War Mage, a headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more nuanced Sorceress, a new hero who keeps enemies at bay with mind-control and magic.
- More Enemies– An army of vile new creatures is set to pour through the rifts, and they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More DefensesOrcs Must Die! 2 has an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets. Use your new spellbook to buy defenses and upgrades the way you choose to, building up your arsenal based on how you play the game.
- New Upgrade SystemThe skull system has been completely redesigned. You will always earn skulls for replaying levels, and the skulls can be spent on multiple persistent upgrades for each of your defenses.
Orcs Must Die 2 GamePlay
Release Name: Orcs Must Die 2-BlackBox (with CO-OP)
Genre: Action, Strategy, Indie
Publisher: Robot Entertainment
Developer: Robot Entertainment
Size: 1.01 GB
NOTE: You will need the latest version of GreenLuma (google it) and Orcs Must Die 2 obviously, doesn’t matter which version.
After that follow these instructions:
1. Make sure Steam is not running
2. Install GreenLuma in your steam directory
3. Run GreenLuma.exe
4. Login to your steam account
5. Extract the contents of this crack to your Orcs Must Die 2 directory
6. Overwrite all existing files
7. Run the game with OrcsMustDie2.exe
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING