The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
EA’s second attempt at re-creating Tolkien goodness. Enhances the formula it cobbled together using a little Devil May Cry, a little Streets of Rage, and a far more impressive amount of movie footage from all three of the Peter Jackson films, Return of the King expands in every single way to make this year’s effort undeniable. Players get the chance to play as five characters (Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Sam and Frodo), plus three secret ones; the environments are interactive with useable weapons, ropes to swing down, catapults to fire, and more. Plus, gamers can finally get together with their buddies to play the game in co-op mode.
- Eight playable characters, including Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Sam, and Frodo with exclusive voice over provided by the films’ actors; tam up with a companion in all-new co-op Multiplayer mode fight side by side to defeat Sauron’s horde and ensure the destruction of The One Ring; faturing over twelve environments authentically reproduced from the Lord of the Rings films. Traverse the Paths of the Dead, defend Minas Tirith, and battle Sauron’s forces at the Pelennor Fields before the final confrontations at the Black Gate and the Crack of Doom; third person action or adventure gameplay incorporates multiple character paths for each member of the Fellowship; incorporate environmental elements into your strategies for both melee and ranged combat. Jump and swing from ropes, fire catapults, kick boulders, and more; use the right analog stick to perform multi-directional attacks and combos with ease as you wage war against the enemy; fight vicious foes including Shelob, the Witch King, the Dark Lord Sauron, and many more; live out the final installment in the trilogy with seamless movie to game transitions and exclusive, never before seen footage from the upcoming The Return of the King movie; featuring hi resolution gameplay and a unique control scheme designed specifically for the pc.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King GamePlay
Release Name: The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King-RG
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Developer: Electronic Arts
Release Date: November 3, 2003
Size: 1.4 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING