Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell is a series of award-winning stealth video games, the first of which was released in 2002, and their tie-in novels. The protagonist, Sam Fisher, is a highly trained agent of a fictional black-ops sub-division within the NSA, dubbed “Third Echelon”. The player controls Fisher to overcome his adversaries in levels based on Unreal engines that were extended to emphasise light and darkness as gameplay elements. All the console and PC games in the series were critically acclaimed, and the series is commercially successful. The series, along with Assassin’s Creed, is considered to be one of Ubisoft’s flagship franchises, selling more than 22 million copies as of June 2010.
The primary focus and hallmark of Splinter Cell’s gameplay is stealth, with heavy emphasis on light and darkness. The player is encouraged to move through the shadows for concealment whenever possible. The game displays a “light meter” that reflects how visible the player character is to enemies, and night vision and thermal vision goggles to help the player navigate in darkness.
Splinter Cell heavily encourages the use of stealth over brute force. Although Fisher is usually equipped with firearms, he carries limited ammunition and is not frequently provided with access to additional ammo. The player begins most missions with a limited supply of less-than-lethal weapons in addition to Fisher’s firearms, a suppressed FN Five-Seven sidearm, as well as a suppressed FN F2000 assault rifle mid-way through the game, which includes a telescopic sight and a launcher for some of the less-lethal devices such as ring airfoil projectiles, “sticky shockers”, and CS gas grenades.
Flexibility of movement is a focuspoint of Splinter Cell. Fisher can sneak up on enemies from behind to grab them; allowing interrogation, quiet incapacitation, or use as a human shield. Fisher is acrobatic and physically adept, and has a variety of maneuvers including the ability to mantle onto and climb along ledges, hang from pipes, and perform a “split jump” in narrow spaces to mantle up a steep wall.
- Next generation Unreal engine.
- Reactionary AI that keeps the player on his toes.
- Fully interactive environments including Retinal Scanners, Finger Print Key Pads and more.
- Amazing lighting effects.
- 14 deadly missions.
- 13 hi-tech weapons including the prototype F2000 multi-purpose rifle.
- Numerous hi-tech gadgets including thermal vision and night vision goggles, laser microphones and more.
- Full arsenal of combat moves and techniques.
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell GamePlay
Release Name: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell (Includes Mission Pack)
Genre: Adventure, Action
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Release Date: April 11, 2003
Size: 2.1 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Mega.nz TO SUPPORT US
Splinter Cell 1
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING