Dragon Age II
Dragon Age II thrusts players into the role of Hawke, a penniless refugee who rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age. Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke’s rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor.
Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever.
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and
shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion
of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics
that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience
that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics
and a new visual style.
Dragon Age II GamePlay
Release Name: Dragon Age II-Complete Edition
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Release Date: March 8, 2011
Size: 10.3 GB
Complete Edition release – Mark of the Assassin, Legacy, The Black Emporium, The Exiled Prince, Signature Edition Rewards, The Deep Green, Pendant of the Morning Frost, The High Lords’ Belt, The Antivan Garrote, The Ring of Whispers, Mage Item Pack II, Rogue Item Pack II, Warrior Item Pack II, Mage Item Pack, Rogue Item Pack, Warrior Item Pack Included.
OS: Windows XP with SP3, Windows Vista with SP2, or Windows 7
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
Video: ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB
Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB cards
Disc Drive: DVD ROM drive required
Hard Drive: 7 GB
Sound: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card Windows Experience Index: 4.5
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING