Legends of Eisenwald
Legends of Eisenwald is an adventure game with tactical battles, RPG and strategy elements. Take the lead of a small feudal army and try to defend your right to survive in this ruthless medieval world.
The mysterious lands of old Germany are waiting for you – it’s a land where the superstitions of the time have come to life. This isn’t a fantasy game. There are no elves or dragons here. There are only people – and their passions, sins and fears that often take a tangible form. Which path will you choose? Live according to your conscience? Or live by power and might? Or will you live by justice? And what is your justice, really?
- A unique and dynamic combat system – each move is also an attack
- The ability to individually equip *each* fighter in your army
- A large selection of weapons, spells and abilities, including the option to use mounted units
- Diverse upgrade trees, and each unit level up provides cosmetic changes
- An intriguing non-linear story
- A distinctive game world without common fantasy cliches
- Over 50 hours of gameplay within the game. A main campaign consisting of eight chapters plus two additional scenarios.
- A beautiful symphonic soundtrack in a medieval style
- An accompanying Scenario Editor with the full set of developer tools
Legends of Eisenwald GamePlay
Release Name: Legends of Eisenwald-ElAmigos
Genre: Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Publisher: Aterdux Entertainment
Developer: Aterdux Entertainment
Release Date: 2 Jul, 2015
Size: 0.9 GB
Codex release, crack inside.
OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8
Processor: 2 GHz dual-core CPU
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: 1024 MB graphics memory, shader model 3 (Radeon HD 6670, GeForce GT 630)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Screen resolution 1280×1024; Dedicated video card required
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING