Nevermind is a biofeedback-enhanced adventure game that takes you into the dark and surreal world within the subconscious minds of psychological trauma victims.
As you explore twisted labyrinths and solve the puzzles of the mind, an (optional) biofeedback sensor will monitor your feelings of fear and anxiety with each passing moment. If you let your fears get the best of you, the game becomes harder. If you’re able to calm yourself in the face of terror, the game will be more forgiving.
Nevermind’s goal is to create an unforgettable gameplay experience that can help teach you to be more aware of your unique internal responses to stressful situations. If you can learn to control your feelings of stress and anxiety within the disturbing realm of Nevermind, just imagine what you can do when it comes to those inevitable stressful moments in the real world…
Nevermind currently contains 3 “Clients” (levels), totalling on average to about 3-4 hours of gameplay (not including secrets and optional content). We hope to be able to provide even more clients in future updates, depending on the success of the current version. All proceeds go directly into creating more content for the game.
- A one-of-a-kind horror game that can sense your feelings of fear – creating an experience unlike anything you’ve played before
- A hauntingly surreal interpretation of psychological trauma
- Unravel the mystery of each patient’s buried trauma, exploring darkly beautiful landscapes, solving puzzles, and unearthing clues along the way
- If played with a biofeedback sensor, Nevermind challenges you to stay calm in the face of stressful scenarios, helping equip you with the tools to manage stress and anxiety in everyday life
Release Name: Nevermind – CorePack
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Publisher: Flying Mollusk
Developer: Flying Mollusk
Release Date: 29 Sep, 2015
Size: 1.5 GB
CorePack release, Lossless repack.
OS: Windows 8 (64-bit)
Processor: i5 5000 series @1.6 Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro Graphics 5200
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Additional Notes: Familiarity with WASD controls is encouraged. Nevermind is playable on Windows 7, though it is not fully supported (e.g., ANT+ and Bluetooth sensor devices will not work on Win7). RealSense™ functions are operational on min spec machines, however RealSense™ heart rate detection may not work on some low/min spec machines. For best results with RealSense™ heart rate detection, play Nevermind on machines with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 800 series graphics cards or better and processors with speeds of 2.50 Ghz or better.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING