S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is a survival FPS game for PC based on a ‘what-if’ scenario of the second Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant accident. The game is created as a warning to mankind against mindless play with technologies. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky is the official prequel to the renowned S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game by the Ukraine-based GSC Game World studio. The game is set in 2011 and brings forth the events to have preceded the third campaign of Strelok to the Zone center. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky introduces an alternative look onto the events of the original game and offers the player to try himself out as a mercenary s.t.a.l.k.e.r. in search of his own path in the world of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
- New version of the game engine – X-Ray 1.5.
- DirectX 10 renderer
- Improved DirectX 9 renderer – parallax bump, soft particles, depth of field, motion blur, eye adaptation effect.
- Cutting-edge and detailed game graphics (normal map)
- Inverse kinematics
- New animation engine
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky GamePlay
Release Name: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky-GOG
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Publisher: Deep Silver, GSC Game World
Developer: GSC Game World
Release Date: September 15, 2008
Size: 3.4 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the Game you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING