Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
The role-playing game from veteran developers Bioware is set in an ancient version of the Star Wars universe, when both Jedi and Sith number in the thousands. It is four thousand years before the Galactic Empire and hundreds of Jedi Knights have fallen in battle against the ruthless Sith. As the last hope of the Jedi, you must lead a band of freedom fighters in an epic struggle to save the galaxy. Can you master the awesome power of the Force on your quest to save the Republic? Or will you fall to the lure of the dark side? Hero or villain, savior or conqueror you must choose wisely as you alone will determine the destiny of the entire galaxy.
Players train as a Jedi Knight and choose which path of The Force they want to follow: the honorable Light Side or the passionate Dark Side. The hybrid combat system combines turn-based and action elements into a totally new style of gameplay: slow enough to let players soak up the details of the story, but never bogged down by fruitless quests or collection tasks.
- Immersive, action-packed Star Wars role playing experience with customizable and evolving playable characters
- Your group, comprised of up to 3 characters, can include humans, druids, Twi’leks, Wookiees and more
- Fast paced mini-games such as racing swoop bikes, or manning turret guns
- Journey spans ten different worlds ranging from the familiar to the new
- Locations include Tatooine, the Jedi Academy on Dantooine, the Sith world of Korriban, and the Wookiee home world of Kashyyyk
- Build your party and upgrade your equipment in your own starship, the Ebon Hawk
- Play fast paced mini-games such as racing swoop bikes, or manning turret guns
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic GamePlay
Release Name: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic-FiGHTCLUB
Release Date: July 15, 2003
Size: 2.4 GB
Note: FiGHTCLUB release. This release is retail and released just recently.
It contains no new material as far as we know, but it does contain
the two latest versions of the executables, found no where else
cracked until now. There is however an equal versionnumber of the
first one’s .exe (220.127.116.11), cracked in 2004 by FLT. However,
judjing by the size and other factors, we believe that our included
18.104.22.168 is a newer and improved one. Officially our release says
nothing about it, but it should fix any previous incompatibility
issues possibly had with Vista/Win7 as well as work for Win8..
OS: Windows XP and Windows Vista
Processor: Intel Pentium 3 1Ghz or AMD Athlon 1GHz
Memory: 256 RAM
Graphics: 32 MB with Hardware T&L
DirectX®: Directx 9.0b or better
Hard Drive: 3.5 GB
Sound: Directx 9.0b compatible
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING