The long-awaited return of StarCraft has been rumored for years, and now is finally official — Blizzard officially announced on May 19, 2007 the sequel to its incredible strategy title Starcraft.
Designed to be the ultimate competitive real-time strategy game, StarCraft II features the return of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg races, overhauled and re-imagined with Blizzard’s signature approach to game balance. Each race will be further distinguished from the others, with several new units and new gameplay mechanics, as well as new abilities for some of the classic StarCraft units that will be making a reappearance in the game. StarCraft II also featurse a custom 3D-graphics engine with realistic physics and the ability to render several large, highly detailed units and massive armies on-screen simultaneously.
Each chapter of Starcraft II focuses on a specific faction of the Starcraft war. By splitting the game, players will access more story content, more characters, and more customization as the explore each side of the conflict.
- Each chapter of StarCraft II includes a unique single-player campaign
- Custom-designed, fast-paced online play through an upgraded version of Blizzard’s renowned online gaming service, Battle.net
- Includes a powerful, full-featured map editor that will put the same tools used by Blizzard’s designers into the hands of players
- Fast-paced, hard-hitting, tightly balanced competitive real-time strategy gameplay that recaptures and improves on the magic of the original game.
- Three completely distinct races: Protoss, Terran, and Zerg.
- New units and gameplay mechanics further distinguish each race.
- Several challenge-mode mini-games are included, with focused goals designed to ease players into the basics of multiplayer strategies.
- Groundbreaking single-player campaign.
- Vibrant new 3D-graphics engine with support for dazzling visual effects and massive unit and army sizes.
- Full multiplayer support, with new competitive features and matchmaking utilities available through Battle.net.
- Full map-making and scripting tools to give players incredible freedom in customizing and personalizing their gameplay experience.
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm GamePlay
Release Name: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm-RELOADED
Genre: Real-Time Strategy
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment
Release Date: March 12, 2013
Size: 13.5 GB
Reloaded release, crack inside. Install game, copy crack, play (use default login rldsince9y.com). Block the game from going online with your firewall (or disable Internet connection). Included content: Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty + Heart of the Swarm.
Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7 (Latest Service Packs) with DirectX 9.0c
2.6 GHz Pentium IV or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
128 MB PCIe NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or ATI Radeon 9800 PRO video card or better
12 GB available HD space
1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista/Windows 7 users, 2 GB for Mac users)
Broadband Internet connection
1024X720 minimum display resolution
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING