The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The battle of humans against an invading alien force erupts in The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, a new story and unique gameplay experience set inside one of gaming’s most storied and beloved franchises. Set in 1962 at the height of the Cold War, The Bureau tells the origin story of the clandestine XCOM organization’s first encounter with a mysterious and devastating enemy. Originally established as America’s covert defense against the Soviet Union, The Bureau must adapt and overcome a threat unlike anything the world has faced before. As special agent William Carter, players will call the shots and pull the trigger, leading their squad of agents in the high-stakes secret war for humanity’s survival. Paramount to repelling the outside threat is The Bureau’s ability to cover-up the enemy’s existence in order to prevent worldwide panic.
In the spirit of the XCOM franchise, The Bureau’s calculated combat design requires players to think and act tactically. The game’s third-person perspective gives the player a sense of spatial awareness and grants them the freedom to transition in and out Carter’s unique Battle Focus ability seamlessly — heightening the tactical shooter action. The Bureau also fully embraces the concept of permanent consequence. As our last line of defense, every command can mean the difference between life and death for Carter, his squad and mankind.
- Experience XCOM from a New Perspective: Step into the shoes of FBI agent William Carter and confront firsthand the horror, tension and fear of the unknown.
- Call the Shots and Bear the Consequences: The enemy threat is far-reaching and indiscriminate. As the man in charge, you will be tasked with deciding where and when to respond to the disturbances across the United States, and how best to use the limited resources at your disposal.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified GamePlay
Release Name: The Bureau: XCOM Declassified-REPACK
Genre: Third-Person Shooter
Publisher: 2K Games
Developer: 2K Marin
Release Date: August 20, 2013
Size: 4.6 GB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Tusfiles TO SUPPORT US
13 Other File Hosts
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING