The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
The world is in chaos. The air is thick with tension and the smoke of burnt villages. The fearsome Empire of Nilfgaard has struck again, ravaging the hapless Northern Kingdoms. The once-mighty who tried to use Geralt for their own gain are now gone. In these uncertain times, no one can say what fortune holds in store, who will bring peace to the world and who will cause it only misery. But a force darker and deadlier emerges. The petty men and women commanding tin-plated armies fail to understand that their conflict is child’s play compared to the Wild Hunt, the otherworldly threat which now looms. These ghastly spectral riders have for ages plagued humankind, bringing misery to the world. Yet this time the Wild Hunt seeks one person in particular: the one individual Destiny itself bestowed upon Geralt, the one soul Geralt considers kin.
The climactic third game in the fantasy RPG series, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a unique combination of a non-linear story and an open world — a character-driven, non-linear story experience focused on player choice, tactical combat and a rich, living environment. This world is populated with intelligent inhabitants and animated by new mechanics that make it a dynamic, living, breathing place. As players travel the world, witnessing many a sunrise or sunset, enduring torrential rains or sweltering heat, they see predators hunting their prey, villages defending themselves against monsters, lovers meeting by moonlight. The new in-game economy system varies the price of goods based on surrounding conditions or their place of origin, encouraging players to seek out through hunting and collecting items that are in demand. With a re-envisioned approach to the narrative, the game will be accessible to both newcomers and old time fans, and a tutorial eases players into the game. Combat has been redesigned in order to combine traditional RPG elements with the speed and precision of a dedicated fighting game. All of these gameplay features are integrated into a robust RPG system at the heart of the game.
- The grand finale to the legend of Geralt of Rivia
- A standalone adventure easily accessible to new players
- Meaningful choices with consequences that change the story and the game world
- Quests and main story threads that can be resolved in any order or completed in parallel
- Unforgettable quests deeply linked with the core storyline and designed with care to draw players in
- A breathtaking cinematic introduction illustrating the game background
- Unique atmosphere, memorable characters and gritty dialogue
- 36 different final gameworld states and three different playable epilogues
- A vast open world — 35 times larger than that in The Witcher 2 Multiple ecosystems and cultures that players can move between at will
- Regions with different inspirations and deep cultural references, each with a distinct feel
- Free exploration unspoiled by loading times
- A world shaped by the player’s decisions, but which, left to itself, goes on living
- A living environment with a realistic day and night cycle, a dynamic weather system, and a living economy
- A unique, deep, consistent world based on that described by Andrzej Sapkowski
- A dynamic, tactical combat system rooted in traditional RPG systems
- Combat complexity based on a variety of actions at the player’s disposal, not on correct attack sequencing
- A Witcher Senses system bringing new tactical depth to combat
- Monsters, each with their own lore, posing unique hunting challenges and responding to changes in the environment
- A tutorial is built into the game, allowing players to dive into the world of the Witcher with ease
- Involving investigations and rewarding hunts through the Witcher Senses mechanic
- A completely rewritten RPG mechanic allowing players to see the influence of statistics on gameplay
- An expanded Sign casting system: each of the 5 Signs has two different modes of use, creating even more possibilities in combat and challenging players to use magic in creative ways
- A highly-intuitive Alchemy system
- An expanded character development system
- Advanced Crafting mechanics
- Fully dynamic light and shadow effects throughout the game world, generating superior atmosphere and ambiance
- Detailed, realistic locations rendered through a significant increase in graphical detail in polygon and texture depth
- A deep role-playing experience through visually attractive, film-like presentation
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GamePlay
Release Name: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition – CorePack
Publisher: CD Projekt
Developer: CD Projekt
Release Date: May 19, 2015
Size: 24 GB
CorePack release, game is automatically cracked after installation. Updated to version 1.31 (31.08.2016); 18 DLC included.
DLC list: Blood and Wine, Hearts of Stone, NEW GAME +, New Finisher Animations, Alternative Look for Ciri, New Quest – Where the Cat and Wolf Play…, Skellige Armor Set, New Quest – Contract: Skellige’s Most Wanted, Alternative Look for Triss, New Quest – Scavenger Hunt: Wolf School Gear, New Quest – Fool’s Gold, Ballad Heroes – Neutral Gwent Card Set, Elite Crossbow Set, Nilfgaardian Armor Set, New Contract – Missing Miners, Alternative Look for Yennefer, Temerian Armor Set, Beard and Hairstyle Set.
OS: 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1)
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660 / AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Userscloud TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING