Trine is a fantasy action game where the player can create and use physics-based objects to beat hazardous puzzles and threatening enemies. Set in a world of great castles and strange machinery, three heroes are bound to a mysterious device called the Trine in a quest to save the kingdom from evil…
The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics – each character’s different ability helps the player battle an army of un-dead and defeat hazardous contraptions. The player can at any time freely choose whoever is best suited for the upcoming challenge or puzzle: The Wizard is able to summon objects to help solve puzzles and create new ways to overcome obstacles, the Thief uses her agility and dead-on accuracy to swiftly surprise the monsters, and the Warrior unleashes mayhem and physical destruction wherever he goes.
- 3 Heroes – Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight and Zoya the Thief, each with their own skills:
Wizard is able to cast physically simulated objects and levitate them in the totally interactive game world
Knight is a mayhem-bringer like no other, able to destroy objects and smash skeletons to pieces with his weapons, including the mighty Storm Hammer!
Thief can hit enemies from a distance with her accurate arrows but she also has a grappling hook to easily swing from one platform to another
- Solve challenges and puzzles in many different ways – combine the characters’ abilities and let your mind come up with creative solutions never seen before
- Online and local co-op with up to three players
- Characters gain experience points that can be used to upgrade their abilities
- Fully interactive game world with life-like physics
- 15 carefully designed and challenging levels with a distinctly unique atmosphere and graphics, including the Astral Academy, Crystal Caverns, Dragon Graveyard, Forsaken Dungeons, Fangle Forest and the Ruins of the Perished.
- Many different items to collect – each affecting the characters’ abilities
- Well-hidden secret chests in every level
- 3 difficulty levels to choose from
- Amazing 19-track soundtrack composed by acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
- Fun and challenging Steam Achievements to unlock
Release Name: Trine-ElAmigos
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Publisher: SouthPeak Games
Release Date: July 2, 2009
Size: 0.66 GB
Prophet release, crack inside. Game is updated to version 1.10 and has included bonus level Path to New Dawn.
OS: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Processor: 2.0 GHz CPU (Dual Core recommended)
Memory: 1 GB
Hard Disk Space: 4.0 GB
Video Card: ATi Radeon HD 2400 or NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or better (Shader Model 3.0 needs to be supported)
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Additional: *Please note that Trine Enchanted Edition may not run on most Intel graphics solutions used in 2004-2009. The game does run on new (2010-) Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING