World of Goo
World of Goo is a physics based puzzle / construction game. The millions of Goo Balls that live in the beautiful World of Goo are curious to explore — but they don’t know that they are in a game, or that they are extremely delicious. Drag and drop living, squirming, talking, globs of goo to build structures, bridges, cannonballs, zeppelins, and giant tongues so that you can direct the Goo Balls to their goal on the other end of the stage.
- Mysterious Levels: Each level is strange and dangerously beautiful, introducing new puzzles, areas, and the creatures that live in them.
- World of Goo Balls: Along the way, undiscovered new species of Goo Ball, each with unique abilities, come together to ooze through reluctant tales of discovery, love, conspiracy, beauty, electric power, and the third dimension.
- The Sign Painter: Someone is watching you.
- World of Goo Corporation: Congratulations! World of Goo Corporation is the Global Leader in Goo and Goo Related Product, including World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Soft Drink Beverage and World of Goo Corporation Trademark Brand Facial Exfoliating Lotion. Succulent!
- Massive Online Competition: Human players around the world compete in a living leaderboard to build the tallest towers of goo in World of Goo Corporation’s mysterious sandbox
World of Goo GamePlay
Release Name: World of Goo-ElAmigos
Publisher: Brighter Minds Media
Developer: 2D Boy
Release Date: November 14, 2008
Size: 0.07 GB
ElAmigos release, unprotected game (serial or crack is not necessary). Updated to version 1.3.
Supported OS: Windows® XP or Vista
Processor: 1GHz or faster
Memory: 512+MB RAM
Video: Any 3D graphics accelerator less than 5 years old
DirectX® Version: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 100MB
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING