Zombie Army Trilogy
In the dying flames of World War II, Hitler has unleashed one final, unholy gamble – a legion of undead super soldiers that threatens to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Fight alone or team up to save humanity from the zombie menace in this apocalyptic third-person shooter!
Battle through THREE epic campaigns across 15 demon-infested missions. Play solo or fight back to back in online co-op for 2-4 players. Dare you take on one of the most intense and challenging third-person shooters in gaming?
Face gruesome enemies with iconic weaponry and powerful explosives. Dismember the undead to give yourself a fighting chance, and experience every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the infamous X-ray Kill Camera.
- Defeat harrowing legions of zombies, armoured skeletons, fire demons, chainsaw-wielding elites – and worse – before facing the demonic Führer himself!
- Shred the undead with genre-best rifle ballistics, powerful firearms and deadly explosive traps.
- Wince as your bullets shred the insides of the undead in gruesome detail with the return of the series’ acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera.
- Choose to play as one of FOUR male or FOUR new female survivors.
- Perfect your play style with CUSTOMISABLE weapons and loadouts.
- Customise your DIFFICULTY and add enemy multipliers. Surely you would never brave “X4” on Sniper Elite difficulty … or would you?
Zombie Army Trilogy GamePlay
Release Name: Zombie Army Trilogy-CorePack
Genre: Action, Shooter
Release Date: March 6, 2015
Size: 3.23 GB
CorePack release, game is already cracked after installation.
OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista (Service Pack 2) or Windows® 7 or Windows® 8. Windows® XP is NOT supported.
Processor: Dual-core CPU with SSE3 (Intel® Pentium® D 3GHz / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4200) or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible graphics card with 512 MB of memory (ATI Radeon™ HD 5870) or better
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive: 15 GB available space
Sound Card: Microsoft® DirectX® 10.0 compatible sound card or better
Additional Notes: Windows® XP is NOT supported. Ensure graphics and audio drivers are up to date.
1. Unrar the rar parts.
2. Mount the extracted ISO image
3. Run the Setup
4. Complete the Installation , that’s it!
5. Support developers by buying the software you enjoy!
- Download at maximum speed using the latest download manager here
- Decompress the archive using the latest version of WinRAR here
- Mount the ISO image using the latest version of PowerISO here
DOWNLOAD ON FILE HOST OF YOUR CHOICE
YOU MAY ALSO DOWNLOAD IN Sendmyway TO SUPPORT US
PLEASE POST A COMMENT IF NONE OF ALL LINKS ARE WORKING